Drawings by Rebecca Savage

Friday 12 September 2014

What I've been reading.


It's been a while since I blogged about some of my faviourtes in the blogging sphere, which is a shame as it is these ladies which inspire me to create this space of the internet for myself. So I thought I would make the most of my time without a laptop ( please fix my baby apple!) to celebrate a few of my top reads at the moment.

Tiny Paint Pot 



I love love love this blog. Sam seems to have so many of the same interests as myself, yoga check, drawing check, make up check! And she has the perfect writing style and photographs making this blog a must read! She also manages to update super regularly too. So go on over and pay her a visit.

Wish wish wish. 


If you like fashion, cute hairstyles or burgers then this blog is definitely for you. This is one of the blogs I turn to when I am having a bad hair day or looking for inspiration for a new outfit. Needless to say I'm on it a lot to steal Carries style. Her post here is also very refreshing so take a look if you are feeling a little blue. 

What Naomi wrote. 


Naomi is another blogger that manages to regularly keep you up to date with her activities. Her photography is beautiful and I love knowing what she's been up to. Keep her eye out for her recipes too. They are well worth having a go at. 


The life and loves of ninegrandstudent 


As you may know I am about to start uni in September making this final blog my saviour at the moment. It has everything from cheap recipes to packing lists making it the perfect stop for any fresher or for any student needing a bit of advice. Go check it out now! 

What have you been reading lately. Let me know in the comments below.  

I apologise for the quality of these images, I am currently relying on my ipad for posts so this quality is all I have!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...