Drawings by Rebecca Savage

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Wreck this Journal #2

I have had a really positive response to my recent wreck this journal blog post and the kind comments you have all left me have encouraged me to post further pictures of my book. Some of these are more recent pieces of work and others are older work I did not feature in my previous post. I hope they provide you with some inspiration.


This page used a couple of old scraps of paper I had, I think they clash nicely with the darkness of the opposite page.


This page is more of a work in progress than finished article and admittedly some of the stickers are from veg not fruit! I hope to collect many more yet. 


This page is perhaps one of my favourites in the book, I drew the American flag design first and stuck and cut the strips later on.


On this final photo I have written one of my favourite quotes, something that really is important to remember and opposite, alongside my spilt coffee I have written an Ed Sheeran lyric that seemed to fit perfectly. 

What do you think? Unfortunately the pictures are not perfect quality (blame the gorgeous weather) but I hope you enjoyed seeing them. I'd love to hear your comments. 

4 comments:

  1. so nice post!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so nice! Can't wait to get my hands on one of those wreck this journal!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) Let me know if you get one I'd love to see it !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...