Drawings by Rebecca Savage

Thursday 8 May 2014

An Illustrated wishlist




Everyone has that little list in their mind of things they need - OK maybe don't need but kind of want...So heres a couple of my little wishes at the moment, slightly out of my price range, soon to be student here! but who cares. A girl can dream right?

Orla Kiely Glasses  - Despite the fact that I normally opt for contact lenses during my morning routine theres something about these quirky frames that make me want to switch to being a full time glasses girl, far less hassle too!

Fujifilm instax mini - I've seen mixed reviews on this one but I think the fact that its just so damn cute sells it to me every time, I mean look at those colours.

A New Moleskin Journal

This Scrabble cushion from Urban Outfitters - My favourite game, a comfy bedroom accessory and a brilliant shop, whats not to love?

So there you are a couple of my wishes for this month. What are you dreaming after at the moment?


2 comments:

  1. That instax camera has also been on my wish-list for the LONGEST time! Along with a vintage suitcase/satchel, map of the world (i see you have a lovely one), some colourful nike free runs and birkenstocks. Don't you love making nice lists? I feel so much better now! Ha
    Lovely illustration by the way... I hope you get some of them soon!

    Laura
    http://somethinglauralikes.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making nice lists is definitely a lovely way to spend your time :) Your list sounds brilliant, especially the vintage suitcase/satchel and nike free runs. Thank you for your lovely comment - fingers crossed you get some of the things on your list soon :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...